Displaying items by tag: EN_60519_2
AUTOMATIC BLAINE APPARATUS. MODEL AUTOBLAINE PLUS
Standards: According to EN 196-6, ASTM C204 and equivalent
PRODUCT OVERVIEW The Blaine apparatus is used to determine the fineness of cement (and other powdery products) in terms of specific surface in cm2g-1 or m2kg-1.
The digital Blaine Permeability AUTOBLAINEPLUS model is manufactured according to specifications of the following standards:
- EN196-6 Methods of testing cement Determination of fineness.
- ASTM C 204 “Fineness of Hydraulic Cement by Air Permeametry Method”.
The resistance to air flow is directly proportional to the fineness of grain, as long as the same testing conditions are respected.
The determination of specific surface serves to control the uniformity of the milling process in the cement plant, but can also be applied to control the particle size of other powder materials.
AUTOMATIONThe operation of AUTOBLAINEPLUS is automatic in as concerns to:
VALIDATION OF THE APPARATUS
|The AUTOBLAINEPLUS fulfills the requirements of validation demanded to the automatic methods for the determination of the refinement Blaine, and described in standard ASTM C 204-07, chapter 12.
The performance of the AUTOBLAINEPLUS overcome in accuracy and precision to the manual method, because the errors in the measurements of time are much lower.
Calibration of the equipment must be done using a cement surface standard reference, as for example the standard reference material NIST 114q.
For optimum results testing should be carried out in a room with controlled temperature.
|Screen||Color LCD 5,7'' touch screen
|Level detectors|| Precision photodiodes for detecting upper and lower levels and additional safety level detector.
To increase accuracy, comprises backlight in red by means of a LED
|Rise of Fluid||Automatic compression pump.
Compression avoids the risk of liquid get into the pump.
|Isolation||Detachable protective screen, made in polycarbonate, with stainless steel frame.
|Manometric liquid||Light mineral oil with optimal viscosity. Non-toxic (safety datasheet is comprised).
|Time resolution||0.01 s
|PC link||USB 2.0 output. Allows to export the memorized data to a Windows Excel file.
|Predefined testing protocols||On-Screen wizard to perform the tests, including specific protocols for conducting the test according to EN 196-6 or ASTM C 204.
|Calibration standards||Possibility to use up to 5 reference cements as standards in each testing protocol EN 196-6 or ASTM C 204.
|Cement types||Independent calculation methods for each cement type. Up to 20 different types of cement can be inserted (more types, on request)
|Test development||Real time displaying of temperature, constant K, passing time and other parameters.
|Test data storage||Up to 1000 complete data test can be memorized in a non-volatile memory.
When 1000 tests are performed, the equipment shows a calibration advice warning.
|Visual alarms||The computer displays a warning if the temperature measured by the probe is outside the range imposed by the Testing Standard.
The temperature sensor is adjustable to match with an external certified thermometer. (requires password)
|Languages||Spanish, English and French (others on request)|
|Dimensions||270 x 400 x 410 mm (width x depth x height)|
COMPRISING THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS
- Blaine cell made in stainless steel,with plunger and perforated disc.
- Support made in stainless steel, to keep the cell in vertical postion and to facilitate the introduction of the cement specimen.
- Extractor for the permeability cell (to extract the tested cement and the perforated disc).
- Manometric liquid. 50 cc.
- Paper filters Ø 12,7 mm. 1000 pcs. Filtration grade medium.
- Clamps for handling filters discs.
- Stainless steel spatula with curved double ends.
- Brush and paintbrush cleaning.
- Plastic funnel for filling the cell.
- Rubber stopper for leak testing.
- Pasteur plastic pipette.
ACCESORIES AND SPARE PARTS
- Standard Material Reference 114q. Ref. 210-101160.
Reference Portland Cement. Box of 20 x 5 g flasks.
- Permeability cell complete set. Ref. 210-103564.
- Verification of Blaine cell volume. Ref. 510-100015.
Performed by the Ibertest Metrology Laboratory. Made by the metrology IBERTEST laboratory. Certificate according to EN 196-6 included.
- Manometric tube. Ref. 210-100018.
- Filter paper discs. Ø 12,7 mm. Ref. 210-100464.
Box of 1000 unts.
- Manometer liquid. 50 mL flask. Ref. 210-100154.
Published in PROCESS CONTROL