SERVOHYDRAULIC MACHINE MFIB AND UFIB-1000 FOR FATIGUE BENDING TESTS
According to standards: ISO 7500, PNE 14587
For static and dynamic tests fully automatic, closed loop servo control and computer governed.
Designed to carry out dynamic bending tests on railways (samples or finished products) using the appropriate devices for each application.
MFIB: High stiffness frame, 4 columns, with fixed upper crosshead.
UFIB: High stiffness frame, 4 columns, with mobile upper crosshead. Equipped with hydraulic lateral jaws and fixtures for moving the superior crosshead.
Base in steel,1000x1300 mm, working table provided with 6 grooves (T-shape) for rapid mounting of the testing devices.
On the superior rod, serial mounted with the two points bending punch, is placed the fatigue load cell tension/compression +/- 1000 kN capacity.
The test frame has been designed in order to obtain stiffness higher than 1500 kN/mm, verifying that the security margin, regarding bending, is 4 times higher to the Euler critical load.
SERVOCONTROLLED HYDRAULIC UNIT
- Max work flow: 300 l/min
- Provided with two motor pumps: 150 kW.
- Work at 280 bar of continuous nominal pressure.
- Tank capacityl: 1000 litres.
- Pressure filter: 3 μ, low load lost.
- Return filter 120 μ .
- Filter alarms (2), max oil temperature and
tank level. Additional alarm for over pressures.
- Synchronic pump start with unique control
valve, to warrant same work load in both
- Refrigeration by means of oil/cooled water
- High pressure on line accumulator to protect
weak devices of the hydraulic circuit.
- Total power: 175 kW aprox.
- Aprox weight: 1.800 kg
SEMI-HIDROSTATIC SERVO CYLINDER
- High response servo valve MOOG with 400 l/m work flow.
- High and low pressure accumulators to improve the response of the system.
- Power: +/-15 Vdc.
- Control signal: +/-10 Vdc.
- Double effect, double shaft and symmetric chambers.
- Small chamber always pressurized.
- Flow volume controlled in the big chamber.
- At 210 bars the max dynamic capacity is 1000 kN.
- Designed for fatigue tests.
- Low friction with hydraulic compensation bearings, joints and permanent lubrication.
- Chromed housing.
- Piston with low friction joints.
- Magnetostrictive position transducer (without contact) placed inside the shaft. SSI protocol, resolution 0,0001 mm.
- Screwed shaft for direct device mounting
FATIGUE LOAD CELL, 1000 kN CAPACITY
CONTROL AND DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM MD58
SOFTWARE, FOR STATIC TEST UNDER WINDOWS, WINTEST.DW
|- Sampling frequency: 5kHz (5000 readings/sec)
- Resolution: 180.000 real points.
- Closing loop time: 0,2 ms.
- USB 2.0 connection to PC
See particular technical specifications in MD Series Brochure
|Powerfull configuration and adaptation tools for high demanding users and applications.
Any type of test and standard could be configured modifying and introducing the correct parameters.
Windows compatible solution, tailored made to work with IBERTEST materials testing machines & control systems.
See particular technical specifications in WINTEST Brochure.
Only for pc controlled IBERTEST materials testing machines
Allows a direct links between the machine (any place with pone connection) and the Technical service of IBERTEST.
With this link the Post sale service of IBERTEST could easily diagnose and, most of times correct, the failures detected in the software without the need of a technical displacement.